In this teacher training you will learn:
* How to intelligently sequence and teach a Yoga class
* How to perform hands-on assists and assess students
* How to take your own personal practice to the next level
* The foundations of anatomy and how it relates to Yoga
* The history of Yoga
* The importance of chanting and historical texts (Bhagavad Gita, Mahabharata, Yoga Sutras)
* How to play the Harmonium
* Basic principals of Ayurveda
$2,875.00 if paid in full by start of the training
$3,000.00 with Payment plan
This training is taught by Milard Roper and Leslie Van Bell as well as a number of other guest instructors to help in this transformative process. The training will consist of one weekend (Friday 6pm-9pm, Saturday 7am-5pm & Sunday 7am-4pm) a month. We will meet a total of 7 weekends.
April 29 graduation
Fri Date: Apr 22, 2016 From: 6:00 PM – 10 PM
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training April 2017
* This training is 300 hour advanced training and will qualify you to receive your 500 hour from Yoga Alliance.
* You must have completed any 200 hour teacher training to take part in this TT.
* This training is geared to those who want to advance both their career and their practice. By being a 500 hour Yoga teacher you are going to dive into the depths of yoga philosophy, bhakti yoga and how to apply the deeper aspects of yoga to your lifestyle. You will learn from Master Instructors such as Raghunath, Bryn Chrisman, Miles Borerra, Be Shakti, Dana Flinn, Sondra Loring, Leslie Van Bell, Visvambhar Seth, GauraVani, Tukaram Das, Sarra Kaufman and more.
* Students will refine skills such as assisting, teaching, allignment, sequencing as well as connecting to the essence of what it means to be a yogi. By embarking on this journey you will become a community leader as a professional teacher through one-on-one mentorship, and class assisting. It’s time to define who you are as a yoga teacher and develop your own voice.
* Practice advanced sequencing, verbal cuing, and hands on assisting each week. Get constructive critiques and invaluable wisdom from prestigious yoga teachers from around the world.
* Learn Harmonium, Mridanga, and Chanting from leading Kirtan Artist.
* Learn how the intricacies of alignment can deepen your knowledge of sequencing
* Dive deeper into the tradition of Bhakti Yoga.
* Explore how to teach to Special populations.
* Further your understanding of intelligent and advanced asana.
* Develop an awareness of injury assessment and pain management.
* Deepen your knowledge of Yin Yoga & Thai Massaage Techniques.
* Begin to absorb the more subtle teachings of the Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita with Scholar Tukaram Das.
* Study in-depth anatomy and physiology and how they relate to advanced postures and specific regions of the body.
* Become more confortable leading class from a geniun place
* Expand your knowledge on the business of yoga and learn how to make it your primary source of income.
The Funky OM is a Yoga Alliance Registered School. Graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-500 Level upon completion of the program.
This training meets one weekend per month for 8 weekends. Each weekend consists of a new lecturer Friday & Saturday. There will be a new guest speaker every week. Milard will teach an in-depth study of anatomy and asana every Sunday. It’s gonna be fun!!!!
* Weekend 1 April 21,22,23
* Weekend 2 MAY 19,20,21
* Weekend 3 June 14,15,16
* Weekend 4 July 14,15,16
* Weekend 5 Aug 18,19,20
* Weekend 6 Sept 15,16,217
* Weekend 7 Oct 20,21,22
* Weekend 8 Nov 17,18,19
$3750.00 by start of the training
$ 4000.00 Payment plan
Payment Plan available.
$100 non refundable deposit to reserve your spot
*once training starts tuition is non refundable
Hari Hari Bol!!!!